Call for Projects, Posters and Presentations is now open for the 2nd European Urban Green Infrastructure Conference.
We are looking for the most innovative, interesting and creative urban greening projects from Europe and around the world!
Share your projects and visions for greener cities with the international urban GI sector, share best practice and make new connections.
Your proposal may be perfect for one of the Story Corner Sessions or Group Workshops – why not propose it?
Proposals will be selected by EUGIC’s jury and programme committee. Posters will be exhibited for you to discuss your work with over 300 participants.
Project topics and themes below – we are looking for a wide variety of topics, locations and cultural ranges.
Deadline 31 October 2017, notification by 7 November 2017. Three poster winners will also be announced at the Green-Go Awards Ceremony on the evening of Wednesday 29 November 2017.
Download the application form here:
Email proposals to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Topics and Themes
- Climate Change, Cities and Green Infrastructure
- The Benefits of Biodiversity
- Financing Urban Green Infrastructure
- Implementing projects – challenges and successes
- Horizon 2020 projects and Next Generation Nature-Based Solutions
- Cities – planning, policies and people
- City-Scale Projects and Tools
- Mapping and Evaluation
- Urban Green Infrastructure and Biodiversity
- Neighbourhoods, Nature and Community
Criteria for Posters and Projects
- Projects that feature implementation of Urban Green Infrastructure
- New research into Urban Green Infrastructure in Europe
- A vision of Urban Green Infrastructure in cities and towns in Europe or around the world
- Clearly communicated and explained
Poster language: English
Presentation: Printed poster or photographs/graphics/text attached to presentation panel, visually engaging to engage the viewer in discussion of the topic.
Size: Minimum A0 / 841mm wide x 1189mm high, maximum 900mm wide x 1900mm high
Participation: Presenters must be available to discuss their work during conference on Wednesday 29 and Thursday 30 November 2017 and hand out leaflets or other information on your work to EUGIC 2017 Budapest participants.
Number: One poster per presenter.
Publication: Accepted posters will be published on the EUGIC website and in the printed EUGIC 2017 Budapest conference brochure, with authors, co-authors and any partnering organisations.
Description: Short: 30 words maximum for conference brochure. Long for conference brochure: 200 words maximum.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2017 midnight CET. Applications will not be accepted after this.
Selection: Posters will be selected by an Expert Jury to fit best with the conference flow and story.
Notification: Poster presenters will be notified by 7 November 2017 if they have been selected.
EUGIC 2017 Budapest Registration: If your Poster is accepted, you will need to submit proof of paid conference registration. Registration is here for EUGIC 2017 Budapest including Early Bird discounts:
If you have any questions about the Call for Posters, please contact the EUGIC 2017 Budapest office:
T: +36 1 398 0135