9.15 | Cities: Where are they and where do they want to be?
Cities from across Europe and beyond share strategies and projects implementing urban green infrastructure, the challenges and successes and the paths to get there.
- Eveline Bronsdijk Sustainability Department, City of Rotterdam
- Mark Atherton Director of Environment, Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- Edmund Maurer Green Infrastructure Lead, City of Linz
- Yvonne Lynch Green Infrastructure Programme, City of Melbourne
followed by a panel discussion with
- Peter Massini Green Infrastructure Lead, Greater London Authority
10.30 | Break