9.15 | Cession 10 | Cities: Where are they and where do they want to be?
Cities from across Europe and beyond share strategies and projects implementing urban green infrastructure, the challenges and successes and the paths to get there.
City representatives from Rotterdam, Manchester, Linz, Melbourne and London.
- Eveline Bronsdijk Rotterdam City Sustainability Department
- Mark Atherton Director of Environment, Greater Manchester Combined Authority – Greater Manchester’s 5 year Environment Plan
- Edmund Maurer City of Linz Planning Department – Nature-based solutions from and for Linz
- Yvonne Lynch independent consultant, previously City of Melbourne Green Infrastructure Programme – Green infrastructure policy and implementation for Melbourne and Riyadh
- Peter Massini Green Infrastructure Lead for the Greater London Authority
10.30am | Break and EUGIC 2019 London Exhibition