EUGIC 2019 London is a high-level European event to be opened on 10th April 2019 by Deputy Mayor of London for Environment & Energy, Shirley Rodrigues. The event is co-hosted by The Bartlett, UCL and Loughborough University at Here East in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, East London.
EUGIC 2019 London is a dynamic, interactive and exciting knowledge-sharing event. It is designed to maximise networking across sectors and industries.
EUGIC 2019 London will attract 300-400 urban green infrastructure leaders, expert practitioners and participants working in urban climate change adaptation. Thousands more will visit EUGIC 2019 London‘s website and social media portals before and after the event.
There are many opportunities to partner with EUGIC 2019 London:
- EUGIC 2019 London Sponsors
- Platinum Sonsorship
- Gold Sponsors
- Silver Sponsors
- Bronze Sponsors
- Ecosystem Services Sponsors
- EUGIC 2019 London Awards & Exhibition Sponsor
- EUGIC 2019 London Conference Proceedings
- EUGIC 2019 London Exhibitors
- Exhibit at EUGIC 2019 London and hold a workshop
- On the EUGIC 2019 London e-Gallery
- EUGIC 2019 London Endorsers and Supporting Organisations
- Promote the conference to your network and receive 33% discount tickets
View the EUGIC 2019 London Partnerships brochure:
Contact the EUGIC 2019 London organising team to discuss your needs. We look forward to working with you.
Blanche Cameron: + 44 (0)7731 304 966