EUGIC 2019 London is a high-level European event to be opened on 10th April 2019 by Deputy Mayor of London for Environment & Energy, Shirley Rodrigues. The event is co-hosted by The Bartlett, UCL and Loughborough University at Here East in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, East London.
It is free to become an Endorser or Supporter – this is for organisations such as professional and educational institutions, charities, NGOs, community groups of all kinds and other not-for-profit organisations. Your organisation may prefer to be called an Endorser or a Supporter – there is no difference in benefits and both are free.
- Reduced price tickets, £200 instead of £300, 33% reduction, for your organisation’s members
- Your organisation’s logo on the EUGIC 2019 London website, linked to your website
- Your organisation’s logo on all EUGIC 2019 London conference materials: e-newsletter, conference brochure and press information
- Promotion with logo across EUGIC social media and newsletter before and after the conference
- Provide EUGIC with your organisation’s logo and weblink
- Create a EUGIC 2019 London webpage or area on your website linked to the EUGIC website
- Promote EUGIC 2019 London to your members via newsletter and social media, highlighting the 33% reduced ticket price, entry for the EUGIC 2019 London Awards and other opportunities
Contact us to discuss becoming a EUGIC 2019 London Endorser or Supporter:
For more information on partnering with EUGIC 2019 London, view the Partnerships brochure:
EUGIC 2019 London is grateful to all our partners, endorsers and supporters. The event is supported by the EFB – European Federation of Green Roof & Wall Associations, Livingroofs.org and many other industry, academic and community organisations, institutions and groups.
All members of the networks below can access the Endorsers and Supporting Organisation discount ticket when registering.
EUGIC 2019 LONDON SUPPORTERS
EUGIC 2019 LONDON ENDORSERS