EUGIC 2019 London is a high-level event to be opened on 10th April 2019 by Deputy Mayor of London for Environment & Energy, Shirley Rodrigues. The event is co-hosted by The Bartlett, UCL and Loughborough University at Here East in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, East London.
There are many ways to promote your company with visibility at EUGIC 2019 London – Exhibition space with or without video monitor, promotion via social media, on the EUGIC 2019 London website, via the EUGIC newsletter and in the printed conference brochure.
Plus the superb Industry Speed Dating activity which gives special visibility to Exhibitors and includes side session workshops as part of the EUGIC 2019 London conference programme.
EUGIC 2019 London Conference Exhibitors
Exhibitor space: Table and two chairs, electric socket, with or without TV monitor
- 2 free tickets to EUGIC 2019 London worth £600
- 1-minute presentation of your company to the conference
- 40-minute side workshop during the Industry Speed Dating Session
- Exhibitor space: 2-metre table and two chairs, electric socket, with optional TV monitor
- Industry Speed Dating: 1 minute presentation to conference, with optional side session workshop
- Quarter page advertisement in the EUGIC 2019 London conference brochure
- High visibility to conference speakers, participants, Awards entrants and other Exhibitors
- Exhibitor logo and listing at the front of EUGIC 2019 London conference brochure and on the EUGIC website
- Social media visibility with logo and weblink in frequent EUGIC online social media promotion in the run up to and after EUGIC 2019 London
For more information on partnering with EUGIC 2019 London, view the Partnerships brochure:
We can also tailor packages to suit your needs. Contact us to discuss exhibiting with EUGIC 2019 London:
Blanche Cameron: +44 (0)7731 304 966
EUGIC 2019 LONDON EXHIBITORS